Thursday, August 6, 2009

busy bees







We have been busy busy bees here. We are preparing to have guests later this month(Ague, Papa, and Granny on the 20th-25th, then Aunt-Drea the 25-30th!)and BJ is preparing for a 10 day work trip that will leave me alone here to finish up whatever needs to be done before our guests arrive. In the past couple of days we have cleaned out the garage(mostly...ugh) and dragged out all the unwanted crap to the driveway for a garage sale, cleaned out Logan's closet, finished painting the desk and chair I bought(for just 5$!) and turned his closet into a mini office for him, cleaned out the pantry, did TONS of laundry, and dusted the bookcases and filled them with books. Besides all the afore mentioned hard work we have also managed to find some time the hang out and have fun! I included pics of Lilly pretending to be a little 'bandita'..oh how she loves posing for the camera...and Logan reveling in his freshly cleaned room. Well, Logan just slid up behind me and said in the sweetest tiny voice "Good Morning Mama". I guess I'm off to start another wonderful day!

No comments: