Sunday, July 22, 2007

hope

BJ is on day 2 of his latest attempt to quit smoking....he has tried this many times, I don't want to jinx it by being too hopeful but I really think he is going to succeed this time...his smoking has been a constant source of discord for many years now and I am looking forward to a healthy and odoriferous future together. Today we drove to the small town of Port Gamble, it was raining on and off all day but miraculously the rain subsided just as we rolled past the perfect little shops and homes along the main strip. We got out of the van and had a picnic lunch and walked through the various shops and museums and took in the amazing view of the water. I knew this would happen, after all my complaints and resistance about returning here, I am loving the clean air and awesome beauty and feeling more at home than I ever thought I would.

No comments: