Thursday, August 7, 2008

Spin

Here we go..... BJ has been gone on 'mission'(I really like saying mission, kinda sounds all important but really he is out doing some boring stuff) for almost 2 weeks now and we have been non-stop 24-7 busy busy busy. I try to fill everyday with something exciting...you know what they say 'time flies when you're havin fun'..right? I am babysitting a few days a week to try to keep up with the bills and Lilly's school tuition will be starting in a few weeks. We have been planing and attending events with the Moms meetup group
http://playgroup.meetup.com/494/ (I am sure there is a way to make that a link but I am useless with the computer so you'll just have to copy and paste if you wanna check it out)
and enjoying the sunshine while it's here, we have a short summer here in Washington , blink and you might miss it! There are still tons of details I need to go back and fill in from the past few months(like Lill's birthday party for example) but tonight I am looking forward not back. I'll make this simple and just write a list of some of things we are looking forward to the rest of this year.


1. My birthday tomorrow(do birthdays count after 30?aww who cares...I'm going out with friends..kid free YAY!)
2. Pike Family BBQ Saturday(for those of you who don't know...it's a big awesome super fun party thrown every year by our close friends..yay free food!..ha)
3. Lilly's starts school September 3rd, Tuesday through Friday 9:15-11:45 , that's 10 hours per week Lilly free, maybe we can focus on getting Logan potty trained?...maybe
4. Lots of fun events with my Moms meetup group
5. Fall is my favorite season(yup it'll be here before you know it!) looking forward to another super fun Halloween with cute costumes and trick or treating
6. Logan will transitioning out of his early intervention program for speech therapy and into the school district in November after his birthday..yay!
7. Logan turns 3 in November..YIKES!?..already!
8. If all goes as planned? BJ will be home before Logan's birthday
9. and then the holidays are just around the corner...hope we can make it back to the midwest to be with family, I miss everyone sooo much and Lilly and Logan ask me all the time when we can go see Ague and Papa and Grandpa Pete and AuntDrea and Aunt Bev and everyone else that we miss so much!

No comments: